It’s that time of year again, and the holidays are fast approaching!
There will be a lot of “stuff” coming up for each of you and your loved ones so I want to be here to help!
Some of you will be filled with joy and happiness and will just love the holidays! Some of you will be stressed and worried about money and shopping and making everyone happy with presents and the perfect gift. Some of you have lost loved ones and it will make this season harder for you and depression or sadness may sink in. And let’s not forget the food and festivities this time of year and the how we worry about gaining weight and setting our goals for 2015 with added pressure.
I’ve got a few suggestions that may help…..
Young Living provides so many tools for your personal tool kit to combat all of what is listed above.
- For happiness you can use Joy and Stress away.
- For immune system to stay well you can use Thieves and Ningxia Red and immuneDefense capsules.
- There is a whole weight loss line called Slique which is wonderful and don’t forget peppermint as an appetite suppressant.
- If you are fighting sadness or depression there are oils like Hope, Gratitude, German Chamomile and Lavender.
- If you want more money or love in your life you can use Abundance,Inspiration or Highest Potential.
And don’t forget you can order presents for your family and friends! You can do stocking stuffers like the roll ons and lip balms and bigger ideas like the diffuser with a bottle of oil. Spread the gift of oils.
The big picture of oils and supplements is EMPOWERMENT. Taking charge of your own health and having fun with it and learning new things. It gives us confidence, energy and allows us to share with others what has helped you so you can bring joy into their lives and make their lives a little better!
I will be sending some other suggestions in a few weeks. But you are all welcome to call me, text me or meet with me in person so we can figure out what you need or what would be good as a gift for someone you love.