Crawfish Pie Recipe by Danielle Stone
Our fabulous friend that now cooks 5 star meals QUICKLY for her family of FIVE!
1 lb. Crawfish Tails ( You can find frozen Louisiana Crawfish Tails in the frozen seafood section of most grocery stores or use 5 lbs. of boiled crawfish, peeled and devained)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper,chopped
- 3 stalks of celery,chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 Tony Chachere’s
- 3 boxes of small individual pie shells
Saute the crawfish tails in butter and Tony Chachere’s for 5 mins. Remove all the tails in a separate bowl and set aside. In the remaining butter sauté the onions, bell pepper, celery, garlic, and mushrooms together. While this is cooking season the tails with the remaining seasonings. Add the tails and cream of mushroom soup to saucepan. Cook all together for about 15 mins. spoon the mixture into individual pie shells and bake at 350 till brown.
Danielle can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org for private consultations on how to shop and cook healthy, balanced meals for large families!